Welcome to Fiore RP

This website is based on the Fairy Tail series. But you don’t have to read/watch Fairy Tail to be able to write here. We only use some canon names for NPCs. Feel free to look around and staff is always trying to help you as good as they can if you have questions or suggestions. Please read the rules before you start to make it a lot easier for yourself, after that you can decide to join and we wish you a lot of fun!

Fiore RP is for everyone, we support socials but also have the opportunity to use a lot of combat. Apart from that the staff hosts a couple of events per year in which you can gain more experience to rank up, powers to train and other potential prizes. Our site is character based, which means we support character plots and development.

July 15th 2016 - We're sorry to announce that Fiore RP has closed down.

The Sleeping Giant

Posted on December 27th 2015 10:17 PM
Bob
Mana: 5000

Welcome to the Sleeping Giant! 

We're a bar where you can talk to each other. But the most important thing here is and I'm going to make a board for this in the next post, for it is very important that it will be remembered. This bar is a sort of permission to metagame. Every rumour or every information that is left, can be seen as information that you leave for your fellow writers, to know in character. Feel free to discuss the rumours, that's where the board is for, so the rumours won't be lost in the messages. 

Keep in mind that the rumours are about your own character, you can't spread news about other people's character. 

This idea was presented to me by the dear Lilith De Clare, thank you. 

Now enjoy your stay. 

Posted on December 27th 2015 10:18 PM
Bob
Akiva Xerxes

They say a man named Xerxes has killed at least 24 people in cold blood, in the name of his father. However, in the end, he went insane and killed his father. He has turned into a monster and is now known by the sobriquet Beast Bane.

Bellamy Siddheart

In Worth Woodsea, there is rumoured to be an elite assassin, climbing the ranks of Grimoire Heart. She may not be as known in the rest of Fiore as in Worth Woodsea, she says it is proof to her expertise, as there is no proof of her deeds outside town. Her name is rumoured to be Selena Siddheart.

Castus Havelock

Word of a new figure has been doing the rounds recently. At both guilds and taverns, there's talk of a mercenary. A so-called mage hunter who seeks out rogue magi to bring them to justice employing an array of special skills and weapons. This sword for hire has been seen travelling throughout Fiore, offering his services or taking occasional jobs. Going by the name of Castus Havelock, he is rumoured to be connected to one of Fiore's noble houses.

Jace Tsukinoko

The rumour is that the eyes of a Moon Child will fetch a pretty penny on the black market, but you have to take them when they shine the brightest, because they stay the same colour once they are out.

Lilith de Clare

Lillith de Clare, a name well known. They say she has killed her parents in cold blood to gain immortality. That she succeeded for she hasn't aged a day ever since. How did she find out the secret of eternal youth? And what price has she paid to stay forever young? She is a very dangerous mage and highly wanted by the magic council.

Minerva Galois

Minerva Galois is a name well known. A woman who is a heretic, and has been exiled twice for her acts of heresy. She has even outright refused to recant her heresy right in the face of the emperor, in the Pandora assembly of the kingdom Caelum.

Nastasya Crowe

Nastasya CroweThe name Crowe can become familiar to a few people for it's the name of a famous dollmaker from the North. He makes the most beautiful dolls that are even showed in museums and so on. He made a lot of dolls for young girls as presents and just in general.

Scathach Sgitheanach

They say Scáthach Sgitheanach is a child of the sky. She is rumoured to be of the Gaelic blood, a mythical race, from the legendary floating nation of Skye. Her strength is rumoured to be unparalleled for she was of Gaelic origins.

Videns Akemi

There is a rumour about a young man called Videns who was seen roaring like a Dragon in Era whilst a small dispute was ongoing. Some say only those raised by dragons could do that, as well as have their magic, so it is said that he was raised by a Dragon and possesses its magic.

Posted on December 27th 2015 10:20 PM
Mana: 1445

Okay so I'll be an example with Akiva!

The rumour:
There is a rumour about a man called Xerxes who at least killed 24 people in cold blood in the name of his dad. However in the end he went insane and killed his father. He has turned into a monster and his nickname is Beast Bane. 

Victorious Theme

Posted on December 27th 2015 10:53 PM
Mana: 815

The Rumour

There is a rumour about a young man called Videns who was seen roaring like a Dragon in Era whilst a small dispute was ongoing. Some say only those raised by dragons could do that as well as have their magic, so it is said that he was raised by a Dragon and have it's magic.

Posted on December 27th 2015 11:45 PM
Mana: 825

The rumour:

Lillith de Clare, a name well known. They say she has killed her parents in cold blood to gain immortality. That she succeded for she hasn't aged a day ever since. How did she find out the secret of eternal youth? And what price has she payed to stay forever young? She is a very dangerous mage and highly wanted by the magic counsil.

Posted on December 28th 2015 06:23 AM
Mana: 500

The rumour

Minerva Galois is a name well known. A woman who is a heretic, and has been exiled twice for her acts of heresy. She has even outright refused to recant her heresy right in the face of the emperor, in the Pandora assembly of the kingdom Caelum.

Posted on December 28th 2015 07:09 AM

"My good man, you mean to tell me that you've never tasted the greatest of all nectar that is Moon Wine? We-e-ell, you're missing out! Nothing finer in the world. And if you want to try it then you'd better hurry, it's only ever gonna get more expensive from here on out. They don't make it anymore, you see. Not that it's illegal or anything, but it was one of those secret family recipe deals, you get me? And that family? Hunted to extinction. "Moon Children" or something. I saw one once, looks like a man tryin' to become a demon. Sickly pale, and those eyes, let me tell you about those eyes!

"Moon Diamonds, they're called. Some of the only naturally purple eyes out there, and they're supposed to light up in the full moon... Or so I've heard. It's actually the reason those folks aren't around anymore. You see, nothing quite like those eyes. Some sicko's like their color enough to try and collect them, but apparently it's hard to do. You see, once they leave the body, their colors stuck. A "Full Moon" pair is supposed to go for stupid quantities of money. I mean some fool came in here saying he'd be willing to pay 100,000 Jewel for a junk pair, so what's a "Full Moon" pair gotta be worth, right?"

"... Huh? No, we don't serve Moon Wine here anymore. I can't afford to keep it in stock."

Posted on December 28th 2015 10:28 AM
Mana: 1245

The rumor

In Worth Woodsea, there is rumored to be an elite assassin, climbing the ranks of Grimoire Heart. She may not be as known in the rest of Fiore as in Worth Woodsea, she says it is proof to her expertise, as there is no proof of her deeds outside town. Her name is rumored to be Selena Siddheart.

Posted on December 28th 2015 11:09 AM
Bob

Let's have a drink on the Moon children with Tsukinoko Moon Wine! 

Posted on December 28th 2015 09:56 PM
Bob

Well well what do we have here? A new princess? 
Who is she? Where has she been during Christmas? Very interesting, very interesting. What a beauty. I want to know more!

Posted on December 29th 2015 02:57 AM
Mana: 800

The Rumour

They say Scáthach Sgitheanach is a child of  the sky. She is rumoured to be of the Gaelic blood, a mythical race, from the legendary floating nation of Skye. Her strength is rumoured to be unparalleled for she was of Gaelic origins.

Posted on December 29th 2015 11:56 AM
Bob

All rumours are added. No one whom wants to discuss any? I'm very interested. 

I'm very interested how Scáthach ended up here and if Jace is afraid he might lose his eyes now? When was the last time Bellamy heard of his sister and is she good friends with Minerva? Hmm this made me think.

Anyway I have something else to discuss. There is something just around the corner, I can only say that it involves something with a mermaid..its tail? We shall see on the third of January! 

Posted on December 29th 2015 06:32 PM
Mana: 1445

What could be something with a mermaid's tail? o-o 

Victorious Theme

Posted on December 30th 2015 12:58 PM
Bob

I hear there’s a new postal office in town! Let’s send some letters to each other now, shall we?

Posted on December 30th 2015 07:10 PM

Well here we are! 

Posted on January 6th 2016 11:42 AM
Mana: 1245

Just for my confirmation, I want to know my future. 

Posted on January 6th 2016 12:09 PM

Dear Bellamy

the card I've drawn for you is Six of Cups.
This card stands for a happy memory of your childhood, old friends and family, and your past. 
This crd can indicate reunions- a surprise visit from a family member or an old classmate, maybe a forgotten friend from your old stomping grounds or a childhood sweetheart who may be making a return appearance in your life. 
The Six of Cups card may also be a notice that you need to adopt a more childlike type of wonder for the world around you. Let your imagination guide you into a new, creative project. Believe in magic again. 

Posted on January 6th 2016 12:50 PM
Mana: 1210

Guess it couldn't hurt to learn what the future has in store for me. 

Health:92

MA:41 MR:19 MS:11 PA:21 PR:12 PS:20

Posted on January 6th 2016 01:13 PM

Dear Nathaniel

The card I've drawn for you is Five of Wands
This card shows that minor annoyances and petty arguments need to be dealt with. There are different oppinions all wanting to be heard. This card symbolizes bickering between mates, friends or co-workers. This card tells you that challenges are ahead and that you will need to be very clear in communicating your goals and desires to another. There may be petty troubles at your job or a little healthy competition. Put your game face on and put some effort into your problem solving, and you will see positive results. 

Posted on January 6th 2016 02:06 PM
Mana: 1335

Oh dear Cana tell me my future. 

Board Statistics

Who's online:
Active members:
Newest member: Richard Dragneel
Total characters: 101
Total posts: 5971
Fairy Tail
Grimoire Heart
Guildless
Lamia Scale
Magic Council
Phantom Lord
Royalty
Sabertooth

Shoutbox

Saia Otem: Sorry Long night at work Oped for mor sleep ill post tommorow (July 3rd 2016 05:11 AM)

Khione Vanima: it's fine :) (July 3rd 2016 07:02 AM)

Dylan Krei: yOLO (July 3rd 2016 12:23 PM)

Saia Otem: Hello Khione (July 4th 2016 01:24 AM)

Videns Akemi: Bloop (July 4th 2016 02:46 PM)

Nastasya Crowe: Poof! (July 5th 2016 05:13 PM)

Khione Vanima: bloop :3 (July 5th 2016 06:09 PM)

Saia Otem: Hello Princess (July 7th 2016 01:39 PM)

Saia Otem: Hello Zhao (July 7th 2016 02:36 PM)

Zhao Kiba: Ello ^^ (July 7th 2016 02:40 PM)

Rano Kino: . (July 18th 2016 06:49 AM)

Faust Noire: o-o (August 6th 2016 03:36 AM)

Nathaniel Abbadon: :P (August 6th 2016 05:56 PM)

Videns Akemi: (August 7th 2016 03:29 PM)

Uyeda Keiji: same (October 1st 2016 04:44 AM)

Erika Uehara: I do miss this place (October 12th 2016 10:57 AM)

Daryn Nevail: o/ (February 26th 2017 09:30 PM)

Khione Vanima: o.o (March 5th 2017 03:46 PM)

Hanon Di Fiore: Why are you guys even here? o-o (March 14th 2017 03:24 PM)

Khione Vanima: because we miss it .~. (March 14th 2017 10:14 PM)

Amarante Koyasu: heya (March 17th 2017 10:34 PM)

Khione Vanima: Hello :3 (March 18th 2017 01:05 AM)

Hanon Di Fiore: Yeah me too (March 25th 2017 10:26 PM)

Hanon Di Fiore: So what if I try again? (March 25th 2017 10:31 PM)

Khione Vanima: :O (March 26th 2017 01:51 AM)

Khione Vanima: That would be amazing <3 (March 26th 2017 01:51 AM)

Videns Akemi: bloop (May 1st 2017 09:44 PM)

Khione Vanima: bloop :3 (May 1st 2017 10:54 PM)

Hanon Di Fiore: work in progress :) (May 5th 2017 02:23 PM)

Khione Vanima: :D (May 5th 2017 10:57 PM)

Chat Rules

• 1. Language: English + PG13
  • 2. No advertising
  • 3. No staff requests

Affiliates