Welcome to Fiore RP

This website is based on the Fairy Tail series. But you don’t have to read/watch Fairy Tail to be able to write here. We only use some canon names for NPCs. Feel free to look around and staff is always trying to help you as good as they can if you have questions or suggestions. Please read the rules before you start to make it a lot easier for yourself, after that you can decide to join and we wish you a lot of fun!

Fiore RP is for everyone, we support socials but also have the opportunity to use a lot of combat. Apart from that the staff hosts a couple of events per year in which you can gain more experience to rank up, powers to train and other potential prizes. Our site is character based, which means we support character plots and development.

July 15th 2016 - We're sorry to announce that Fiore RP has closed down.

Let's not do that again, shall we? [Nastasya]

Posted on December 10th 2015 12:06 AM
Mana: 825

“Look, I understand you enjoyed our first requests but everyone needs to have some standards. And digging up a grave should be far below that.” Lillith still could not believe she let herself in with such a ridiculous request. “Look.” She said holding up a small paper, “I know it has been a long day already and I hope your arms still feel sore of digging, because mine certainly do. But I’m going to show you that you don’t have to do such ridiculous requests to get a little money. Here, all they want us to do is to stop a party from happening and since I’m really not in the mood for a party at the moment anyway we are going to take on this request understood?” She realized that she was talking to the girl as if she was here mother, but by the gods it did feel that way. The girl had so much to learn and somehow she had managed that Lillith felt responsible for her.

It didn’t took them very long in order to find Jack, a grumpy old man, but at least he didn’t wanted them to dig up a grave, oh it still bothered her. She hoped she could forget about that horrible smell one day. “Well what are ya waiting for? Can’t ya read? I don’t want that party in me city.” The man muttered when the two girls approached him. “Can’t an old man have some peace and quiet? I really don’t care how You’ll manage it just do it.  For all I care I’ll pay ya double.” Well that was a first that Lillith didn’t have to demand the request giver to pay them both the promised amount. “Just go!” The man almost shouted it at them, apparently he didn’t care much for discretion. “You see,” Lillith answered when the man had left them again. “This job only requires us to prevent the town from having a party, being noisy and overly joyed and this time the both of us even get double the pay.” She did try to smile a little again, she wasn’t angry at the girl you see, it was just that dead body’s really weren’t that good for her mood, certainly not when they had been dead for a while and had started to rot.

389/1500

Posted on December 10th 2015 12:34 AM
Mana: 1315

Nastasya had to listen to Lilith her complaining. Man if she didn't want to dig up a grave, she didn't have to come along! Doh! She shrugged, half listening half walking ahead back to the guild, to be done with the nagging for today. Her arms were sore, she was tired and her shoulder tingled because it was getting quite heavy to carry Crowley. Standards and other peoples values didn't matter to her, she didn't have any. She cared about what Crowley didn't like but more for him than because of what she thought about it. She certainly knew that she wouldn't invite Lilith anymore to something like grave digging. She didn't really think anything about it. It was getting on her nerves that Lilith acted like the older one because well first of all: Nasty never took orders, from no one. She could respect her parents but that was it and now Lilith acted like her mother. Lilja was dead alright. Besides she looked even younger! 
She opened her mouth to say how things were but Lilith showed her a request and she just nodded along to do it. She wasn't sure what to say and looked at Crowley for a second. She didn't want to hurt Lilith her feelings and push her away from her, for the first time she had friends. Okay Crowley would stay, but she rather wanted to keep Lilith too. 

Nastasya had distractedly looked at the man not hearing a word he said. She was still thinking on how to approach Lily. It was maybe one of the first times in her life that she didn't think about her own selfishness. "Lily how old do you think I am?" She said and it was still bothering her that she was behaving like some kind of motherly teacher. Nastasya wasn't stupid. She dropped her enthusiastic voice which she normally used around Lily because she was done. Crowley apparently felt the mood and flew away without saying anything. They walked while Nasty asked the question, so she could push the banner decoration that was around the Northern entrance of the city. It was made of poles and between the two was a huge banner with the title of the festival. Nasty just broke the pole, with a few pushes and a nice kick. One thing done, now the other one. 

783/1500

Posted on December 10th 2015 12:58 AM

Lillith had not seen that question coming and frowned a bit. “Oh well..” She answered. Right away she knew the girl had to be older than she thought. “Fifteen?” She said after a short moment of silence. Although she had estimated the girl to be thirteen maybe even twelve. She had just been acting like a child so much all that time that it just seemed to make sense. But now the childish voice had disappeared Lillith started to doubt it. But she could not have been over sixteen right? She just had behaved so… young. It made Lillith think about it, If Nastasya would have been older than she had expected, than she hadn’t been hanging around a young child all that time. She usually did not like the idea of hanging around with adults because the always had their judgment ready no matter what. She had trusted Nasty not to be so judgmental and if she had to be honest she had to admit that she had gotten quite fond of the girl. She saw the look on her face and the mistake sunk in. “I apologize if I’ve been incorrectly Nasty.” The tone in her voice no longer was pedantic and she joined nasty in pushing over the banner by destroying the other pole. “I just figured you wouldn’t be that old by the way you were jumping over the tables shouting Lava the other day, and because of how playful you seemed to be.” It made thing a little bit strange, although, she still found that it was a stupid idea of the girl to go and dig up a grave.

1058/1500

Posted on December 10th 2015 10:27 AM

The black haired one had not looked at Lily before and her red eye turned to Lilith when she said fifteen. Her happiness was still not returning. "I'm nineteen. I already seen a lot of the world and I already lost my mom, I'm not looking for a new one." she said bitter, maybe it had pushed Lilith away now but it was her true feelings and Nasty normally always said what was bothering her, so why not now. If Lily would understand, she would be a real friend. If not: she wasn't needed. 

Lily already apologized and explained why she thought Nasty so young. "Believe me, you better see me play Lava and things like that, even digging up a grave than what I can really do when I'm bored. I'm not even going to tell you because you're going to judge me for it. I haven't done anything horrible in the last couple of days but kill teddybears because the shop owner didn't behave nicely." Which wasn't true, she had asked him something and he couldn't help her so she had destroyed his shop counter and three of his teddybears with her Shadow Maker Magic. 

She continued to ruin the festive mood that was here until she heard footsteps. Crowley came just too late: "Guards coming! Caw! Guards coming!" But it wouldn't matter to run away, also because Nasty wanted to punish someone for her foul mood. "Let them come." She muttered and eyed Lily, to see if she would come with in this fight or run away. Indeed two guards showed up and they stood quite close next to each other. "What are you two doing! There is a festival tomorrow in Oak, you can't simply destroy the property." 
Nastasya laughed, high pitched and icy. She crossed her arms and looked daring at the Guards, one by one. "We are Phantom Lord and we're not going to move for someone like you. Phantom Lord doesn't feel like having a festival in Oak, so we're stopping it. You better listen to us. We might look young but I'm sure we can bust your ass and if we do that: don't hold a festival." Again she looked at Lily before  she uncrossed her arms and slammed her right hand into her left palm. "Shadow Make! Hammer!" She yelled because apparently that was necessary for her magic. But she didn't mind, it always gave a nice air. She expected this spell to be blocked and it did by some Earth Wall. She narrowed her eyes, it seemed strong enough to take another powerful spell of her down. "I'll attack the wall, if you immediately attack the two after that. Let's work together to get out of here and talk about the rest later." She whispered quickly to the white haired mage next to her. 
"Shadow Make Saw." She whispered and again with her hands together she formed a saw that she threw against the wall, and it broke down indeed!

1556/1500
Mana: 425/525

Name: Hammer
Mana: 50 Mana
Class: Offensive | Blunt

Element(s): Darkness
Description: Nastasya makes with her maker magic an hammer with both her hands, she doesn't need to hold it. she needs to make it and can coordinate it's attack. The hammer has a handle of 60 centimeters, the actual hammer part is 30 centimeters on both sides of the handle top, making the blade/blunt part 60 centimeters in total. Only one side can be coordinated to hit the opponent. 

Specifics
    Damage: 
    6 + MA
    Distance: 5 meters
    Speed: 3 m/s

Cooldown: 2 posts
Duration: Instant

------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Saw
Mana: 50 Mana
Class: Offensive | Slashing

Description: Nastasya makes with her maker magic a Saw with both her hands. She doesn't need to hold it, she needs to make it and can coordinate it's attack. The saw has a handle of around 15 centimeters and a blade of 40 centimeters. 

Specifics
    Damage: 
    6 + MA
    Distance: 5 meters
    Speed: 3 m/s

Cooldown: 2 posts

Posted on December 10th 2015 04:57 PM

Lillith didn’t care about what Nastasya had done when she was bored but still she thought that if the girl did not wanted to tell her what she did than what was the point of doing it in the first place if you didn’t liked it yourself.

At that point the guards decided to interfere with their business. Well that had taken them long enough. Apparently Nasty was in a foul mood, Lillith wouldn’t have been the type to shout out the name of their guild in order to scare people off. If she needed to scare them she would use her name if she even decided to use any kind of name at all. But oh well, The guards had come and Nasty had picked a fight. Lillith just wanted to be done with it and so she didn’t argue with Nasty when she told her to attack right after her. And so when the earth wall came down the banner flew through the air going after the guard who had put up that wall in the first place. She didn’t need to hurt him so badly, as long as she would knock him down she would be fine with it.

1758/1500
Mana: 485/515

---

Name: Bang 

Mana: 30
Class: Offensive (Blunt)

Element(s): Light, Earth
Description: 1x1 meter

If you have a big object that isn’t to heavy you can use this spell to smash the object into another person or item giving them a big push or kick. You can do this by moving the object into a future of your choosing. You can use this spell by swinging the object with one hand, but using two hands will make it easier. You don’t have to touch the object for real, imagining that you are swinging it will do.

Specifics
Damage: 3
Distance: 3 meters
Speed:  1 meter per second

Cooldown: 1 post

Posted on December 10th 2015 05:22 PM

Nasty frowned because the guard wasn't completely down yet, sure he had fallen but it wasn't enough as he was quickly getting up. "Time to finish this and finish the request." She muttered to Lilith because she didn't feel like saying the name of their client out loud. That would ruin it even more, for the guards would know who it was. She clicked her hands together again, just like she had trained a couple of days ago. She first made her Shadow Make Scissors and almost immediately after that her Butcher's knife which she send to both guards at once. They both fell to the ground but again, the other one (which was hit by one spell) wasn't knocked out yet. So she frowned and thought of the last spell she would use. "Shadow Make: Shovel." She hid him fair and square on the head. Down! 
"Let's go before more come." Nasty said and she pulled Lilith with her around a corner. She continued walking to tell old man Jack that they had done their best and even dropped their name to tell that the party was over. Jack thanked them and gave them the money and wanted them to be gone as soon as possible. So they did. Before Nasty walked back to the Guild, Crowley came back. "I'm sorry Lilith. It's just, we don't know each other that well. Let's try to get to know each other better before we make assumptions." With that she waved goodbye, she needed a moment alone, a shower, food and sleep. 

2053/1500
Mana: 335/525

Name: Scissors
Mana: 30 Mana
Class: Offensive | Piercing

Description: Nastasya makes with her maker magic a pair of scissors, made from shadow. She doesn't need to hold it, she needs to make it and can coordinate it's attack. The pair of scissors is 60 by 60 centimeter, the blades have around 45 centimeters and can make a cuting movement. 

Specifics
    Damage: 
    3 + MA
    Speed: 1 m/s

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Butcher's Knife
Class:  Offensive | Piercing

Description: Nastasya makes with her maker magic a butcher's knife, made from shadows. She doesn't need to hold it, she needs to make it and can coordinate it's attack. The Butcher's knife has a handle of 10 centimeters and a blade of 40 centimeters. 

Specifics
    Damage: 
    3 + MA 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shovel
Class: Offensive | Blunt

Description: Nastasya makes with her maker magic a Shovel with both her hands. She doesn't need to hold it, she needs to make it and can coordinate it's attack. The shovel has a handle of 60 centimeters and a blade/the shovel part at the end of 20 centimeters. It's actually randomly thrown to do a blunt damage. 

Specifics
    Damage: 
    3 + MA Stats

Board Statistics

Who's online:
Active members:
Newest member: Richard Dragneel
Total characters: 101
Total posts: 5971
Fairy Tail
Grimoire Heart
Guildless
Lamia Scale
Magic Council
Phantom Lord
Royalty
Sabertooth

Shoutbox

Saia Otem: Sorry Long night at work Oped for mor sleep ill post tommorow (July 3rd 2016 05:11 AM)

Khione Vanima: it's fine :) (July 3rd 2016 07:02 AM)

Dylan Krei: yOLO (July 3rd 2016 12:23 PM)

Saia Otem: Hello Khione (July 4th 2016 01:24 AM)

Videns Akemi: Bloop (July 4th 2016 02:46 PM)

Nastasya Crowe: Poof! (July 5th 2016 05:13 PM)

Khione Vanima: bloop :3 (July 5th 2016 06:09 PM)

Saia Otem: Hello Princess (July 7th 2016 01:39 PM)

Saia Otem: Hello Zhao (July 7th 2016 02:36 PM)

Zhao Kiba: Ello ^^ (July 7th 2016 02:40 PM)

Rano Kino: . (July 18th 2016 06:49 AM)

Faust Noire: o-o (August 6th 2016 03:36 AM)

Nathaniel Abbadon: :P (August 6th 2016 05:56 PM)

Videns Akemi: (August 7th 2016 03:29 PM)

Uyeda Keiji: same (October 1st 2016 04:44 AM)

Erika Uehara: I do miss this place (October 12th 2016 10:57 AM)

Daryn Nevail: o/ (February 26th 2017 09:30 PM)

Khione Vanima: o.o (March 5th 2017 03:46 PM)

Hanon Di Fiore: Why are you guys even here? o-o (March 14th 2017 03:24 PM)

Khione Vanima: because we miss it .~. (March 14th 2017 10:14 PM)

Amarante Koyasu: heya (March 17th 2017 10:34 PM)

Khione Vanima: Hello :3 (March 18th 2017 01:05 AM)

Hanon Di Fiore: Yeah me too (March 25th 2017 10:26 PM)

Hanon Di Fiore: So what if I try again? (March 25th 2017 10:31 PM)

Khione Vanima: :O (March 26th 2017 01:51 AM)

Khione Vanima: That would be amazing <3 (March 26th 2017 01:51 AM)

Videns Akemi: bloop (May 1st 2017 09:44 PM)

Khione Vanima: bloop :3 (May 1st 2017 10:54 PM)

Hanon Di Fiore: work in progress :) (May 5th 2017 02:23 PM)

Khione Vanima: :D (May 5th 2017 10:57 PM)

Chat Rules

• 1. Language: English + PG13
  • 2. No advertising
  • 3. No staff requests

Affiliates