Hello everyone,

A little bit of sad news, so right into the weekend. With pain in our hearts, I’m afraid Hanon and I have come to the conclusion that we are closing up Fiore RP.

At this point in time, we have overloading schedules. I work business hours, with two hours of traveling. This means that I go to work, I get home, I sit down, I go to bed, I repeat. Hanon is working on her thesis right now, while looking for a job. Let’s just say that real life has happened.

Right now, this means the end for Fiore RP, but we have plans to start again somewhere this or next year, after our real life business has settled down a little. This will not be Fiore RP, but a completely new setting, and a better system. But this is for another day.

For now, the site will be kept alive until further notice, but you are not able to register any new accounts. It might be that Fiore RP will be put offline at any point, so if there is anything you want to keep with you, it is best to save that at this point.

I hope to hear from you all someday, but until then, I wish you all the best of luck with anything you do.

- Tyler