Welcome to Fiore RP

This website is based on the Fairy Tail series. But you don’t have to read/watch Fairy Tail to be able to write here. We only use some canon names for NPCs. Feel free to look around and staff is always trying to help you as good as they can if you have questions or suggestions. Please read the rules before you start to make it a lot easier for yourself, after that you can decide to join and we wish you a lot of fun!

Fiore RP is for everyone, we support socials but also have the opportunity to use a lot of combat. Apart from that the staff hosts a couple of events per year in which you can gain more experience to rank up, powers to train and other potential prizes. Our site is character based, which means we support character plots and development.

July 15th 2016 - We're sorry to announce that Fiore RP has closed down.

Anime (recommendations)

Posted on April 8th 2016 02:00 PM
Mana: 1335

I am looking for new animes to watch, and I thought why do we not share some. Like tell me what your favourites are, I'll tell mine and you might find them interesting to watch. Maybe it's also good to give the genres and little synopsis what the series is about and maybe the numbers of episode? I dunno just saying something. 

1. Chrno Crusade
24 Episodes// Action, Demons, Romance Supernatural 

It might not be the best drawn series but it could have been a lot worse and I like how the story goes. It's 1928 and there is a lot of dark (demonic) activity and the Magdalena Order is an organisation that tries to stop it. Rosette works for this organisation with her partner Chrono. She is a little bit of an oddball compared to the other sisters that work for the organisation and she is looking for her missing brother Joshua. 

2. Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
26 Episodes// Drama, Historical, Seinen, Thriller
Japan in 1955 where Mario joins a cell with six other teenage prisoners. That follow the seven cellmates while in prison, what happened before and after their prison release. 

3. Angel Beats
13 Episodes// Action, Comedy, Drama, Supernatural, School
Otonashi awakes only to learn that he is dead. They are in the afterlife and he immediately encounters a girl with a rifle called Yuri whom explains that she is the president of the Afterlife Battlefront club and that they are riffling against the idea of getting reincarnated. What if you turn out to become a flee next time?

4. Boku dake ga Inai Machi
12 Episodes// Mystery, Psychological, Seinen, Supernatural
When tragedy is about to strike, Satoru Fujinuma finds himself sent back several minutes before the accident occurs. The detached, 29-year-old manga artist has taken advantage of this powerful yet mysterious phenomenon, which he calls "Revival," to save many lives.

However, when he is wrongfully accused of murdering someone close to him, Satoru is sent back to the past once again, but this time to 1988, 18 years in the past. Soon, he realizes that the murder may be connected to the abduction and killing of one of his classmates, the solitary and mysterious Kayo Hinazuki, that took place when he was a child. This is his chance to make things right.

~
Man I watch more Seinen than I originally thought. Seinen is for adult/older men.. I am almost embarrassed. To watch more shoujo! (aka girl stuff).

Posted on April 10th 2016 12:10 PM
Mana: 975

Decided to post with a few anime I recommend. Not listing these in any particular order. I will be grabbing synopsis from anime Planet for each before putting my own little review, if I haven't I will probably add it later just got lazy lol. At the moment only going to list ten, might list more later.

1) Gate: Jieitai Kano Chi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri! (Gate: The Self-Defense Forces Fight Like This in That Place)

Episodes: 24 | Action, Violence, Fantasy, Other Worlds, Military, Politics

On August 20XX, a gate suddenly appears in Tokyo's Ginza district, unleashing a portal where monsters, medieval knights and other fantasy beings come from another world and wreak havoc on Tokyo. The Japanese Defense Force take action against these monsters and push them back into the "Gate". Third Reconnaissance Team is dispatched to the "Special Region" lead by officer (and otaku) Youji Itami. On their travels, they are joined by a beautiful elf girl who is a survivor from the dragon's rampage and guide the group across the dangerous new world. 

Comments: This is an anime I thoroughly enjoyed, I LOVED IT is all I can really say. Now this is an interesting anime as it combines the concept of Medieval + Magic Fantasy VS Modern Day times. When I watched this almost every episode I was waiting for me, didn't help I was watching the episodes as they were released. Their is quite a colourful cast of character's and I enjoyed them quite thoroughly, as seen that one just so happens to be my face claim. I enjoyed this for a few reason's, one being the whole scenario of modern day weapons going against medieval weapons and magic. Gotta say I'm a fan of explosions lol. Two I enjoyed the character development and their interactions with one another throughout the anime. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for something to watch, whether you enjoy it or not is not up to me.

2) Eyeshield 21!

Episodes: 145 | Sports (Footbal), School Life, Comedy, Drama, School Clubs, Tournaments

Sena was always a weak child, constantly having to run away from bullies; so much, that he became good at it. Now, as a teenager, Sena’s skill at running has become so impressive that the diabolical mastermind of the school football team notices his talent and recruits him. Yet to keep his privacy intact and his dangerous hobby a secret from his overprotective childhood friend Mamori, Sena is forced to develop a secret identity: the ace running back, Eyeshield 21! But the world is full of talented rivals, and Sena has a long way to go until he can reach the top.

Comments: Now at first I didn't want to watch this so I decided to shelve it and it wasn't till two year's later I finally did and I have to say, I wish I had done so earlier. I didn't want to watch sports anime as I don't like sport's, however this anime thoroughly grabbed me. I enjoyed it and I continue to re watch it to this day. Their is a colourful cast of character's who you will know doubt fall in love with one or more of them. I thoroughly enjoyed the storyline even if it starts a bit slow, but it begins to build. The show throws in numerous challenges for the main character's to overcome which I enjoyed as well. They weren't straight away overly OP, they worked hard to develop their skills and in every match they do their best giving it all they have and never give up. I strongly recommend this anime to well everyone. Love it, hate it up to you but give it a chance.

3) Baccano!

Episodes: 13 | Violence, Mafia, Action, America

It's the 1930s, and Mafia groups fight for supremacy in American cities. Young Firo joins the secretive Camorra group; a meek street boy, Jacuzzi, finds himself the leader of a gang of thugs; an alchemist is producing a liquor of immortality, and a homunculus tries to retrieve it; and upbeat thieves Isaac and Miria head to New York after failing to strike gold in California. They ride the novel train, the Flying Pussyfoot, across the continent. However they find themselves embroiled in a ruckus caused by gangs, terrorists, serial killers, and others as multiple stories intertwine and unfold on this fateful ride. All are haunted and hunted by the legendary Rail Tracer.

Comments: Another Anime I quite enjoyed, mainly due to the rather interesting story line and how it is told. In almost every episode we meet new character's, we see into their pasts and current lives to learn more about them all the while allowing the character's histories to all link together by the end, showing how each of them entwine with one another. I loved all the colourful cast of character's especially Claire Stanfield/ Felix Walken aka the Rail Tracer, easily my favourite character of the group but that doesn't mean I didn't like Fido, Maiza, Miria, Jacuuzi, Isaac, Chane, Ennis etc.  I recommend this to anyone willing to give it ago, I hope you won't be disappointed.

4) Acchi Kochi (Place to Place)

Everyone has a circle of friends they hang out with. But even within a small group there are smaller groups of friends, best friends and, here's where it gets complicated, boyfriends and girlfriends. Sometimes relationships just develop in a way where you're not exactly sure what you are to the other person. Which is the problem Tsukimi has when it comes to Io: he seems to be totally clueless about how she's starting to feel. It's a puzzle she'll have to solve in Place to Place.

5) Lucky Star

Episodes: 24 |  Slice of Life, Comedy, School Life, Otaku Culture

In present day Japan, the life of a school girl is never dull. The easily-bored Konata never finds time to study because of her otaku habits, which frustrates hard-working Kagami to no end. On the other hand, laid-back Tsukasa always manages to go with the flow, while Miyuki is concerned with keeping her status as resident know-it-all. Join these four girls as they muse and meander their way through everyday events such as eating chocolate cones, doing homework, gaming, and trips to the beach galore.

6) Hellsing Ultimate

OVA's: 10 | Action, Horror, Gunfights, Vampires, Europe, Super Natural

Alucard is a vampire who works for Hellsing – an organization responsible for hunting down and destroying other vampires. In these dark times, whoever is bitten by a vampire turns into a ghoul -- with the exception of Seras Victoria, Alucard’s newly created and appointed apprentice. Now, Seras must serve her master, Alucard and work for Integra Wingates Hellsing. Nefarious vampire activities are being reported throughout England, and it all traces back to the organization named “Millennium”. Will the Hellsing organization, under the command of Sir Integra Wingates Hellsing, be able to prevent a full scale war? Or will the world become a battlefield of destruction?

7) Haikyuu

Episodes: 50 | Sports (Volley Ball), School Club, School Life

Shouyou Hinata began playing volleyball after seeing the "little giant" who played the sport when he was in elementary school. He suffers a crushing defeat in his first and last tournament in middle school at the hands of his rival Tobio Kageyama. So, Hinata joins Karasuno High School's volleyball team, vowing revenge against Kageyama. However, Kageyama is also on Karasuno's team. The former rivals form a legendary combo with Hinata's mobility and Kageyama's precision ball-handling. Together, they take on the local tournaments and vow to meet Karasuno's fated rival school in the nationals.

8) Overlord (Not based on the Game)

Episodes: 13 | Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Magic, MMORPG

The story begins with Yggdrasil, a popular online game which is quietly shut down one day. However, the protagonist Momonga decides to not log out. Momonga is then transformed into the image of a skeleton as "the most powerful wizard." The world continues to change, with non-player characters (NPCs) begining to feel emotion. Having no parents, friends, or place in society, this ordinary young man Momonga then strives to takeover the new world the game has become.

9) No Game no Life

Episodes: 13 | Fantasy, Adventure, Ecchi, Strange World

An urban legend states that those exceptionally gifted at gaming will be sent a special game invitation, and the winners of the challenge will be whisked away to another world. When Sora and Shiro, two hikikomori NEETs who happen to be both siblings and notorious gamers, receive this invitation, they defeat it with ease. And like the legends tell, they're transported to another world where conflicts, peoples' lives and even country borders are decided by competitions and games. Always up for a challenge, the pair quickly take on the obstacles that come their way, whether it be restoring lowly humanity's good name compared with the other races or helping influence who will become the next king.

10) Kaze no Stigma

Episodes: 24 | Action, Fantasy, Magic

Years after having been exiled from the Kannagi household for being unable to utilize their fire magic, Kazuma returns to Japan, only to discover that the Kannagi family's very existence is threatened. Unknown to them, during his absence, he had become a Contractor and thus acquired a vast strength in wind magic. Not showing any remaining contempt for them, he offers to help solve the Kannagi household’s problems in return for large sums of money. Together with his younger brother Ren and the feisty heir to the Kannagi household, Ayano, he fights to protect those he cares about... for a price!

Character Sheet

Posted on April 11th 2016 12:38 AM
Mana: 1270

I'll share my rather eclectic tastes then.

Neon Genesis Evangelion

26 episodes, a movie (which is the 'real' ending) and four remakes (which are actually sequels although the jury is still out on that officially)

Shinji Hikari is forced by his father to pilot an EVA. A giangatic biomachine that has been designed to fight off Angels threatening the Earth. Extraterrestrial beings that seem to care only for the destruction of mankind. Or is that really what this is about? NGE is a deconstruction of its genre and probably a school example. It takes characters and aspects from popular mecha series and examines them closely, portraying the characters as realistic human beings. The thing about NGE is that you can probably spend as much time analysing everying as you can spend watching the series proper. It's a must though it might not be for everyone. Especially the latter half goes off the deep end (you can actually notice when the director fell into depression) seems to change completely ending on a famous two episode long psychoanalysis. Don't let that deter you though. You might even end up as a better human being at the end of the trip. 

Do note the series is nearly 20 years old and its starting to show. Still, the animation in particular seems to stand the test of time pretty well. 

Best thing I've ever watched.

(Bake)monogatari 

15 episodes

Hard to explain what the series is about. It's... About dialogue mostly. There's a couple of over-arching themes but mostly about conversations and development of the relationships between characters. Really interesting, incredibly well-written. Hasn't been dubbed. There's a bunch of related series too with similar names such as Nisemonogatari. It's interesting. Check it out if you enjoy mellow, slow-paced and almost experimental anime. Lot of fun though.

Cross Ange: Rondo of angels and dragons

25 episodes

Good, action-packed science fantasy series. Never mind the extreme fanservice-y start because it quickly changes atmosphere and turns into pretty good story. Bit dark at times but it's got an interesting female lead that does actually go through a lot of development. 

Le Chevalier D'Eon

24 episodes

Show about France and some of the most interesting characters from king Louis XIV's reign. Actually based off of existing characters but they give things a twist and add monsters. The story is all right. Watch it because it's set in a period in time which hardly gets coverage in anime.

From the New World (Shinsekai Yori)

25 episodes

How am I going to talk about this? It's a good series. It keeps pulling your leg at the start, confusing you and making you wonder what's even going on. At the same time, you meet several very interesting characters and follow them as they grow up. The pacing is extremely well done and so is the mystique. It's incredible how this story unfolds and you can probably watch it in one go. And you'll want to. Trust me on that.

Black Lagoon

12 episodes (+ another season of 12 + a mini-series of 5)

Guns. Guns. More Guns. Oh and interesting episodes. Set in the fictional port town of Roanapur, you follow the mercenary company Black Lagoon on their contracts dealing with the criminal underworld. Explores some interesting ideas and themes from the eyes of probably the only 'gangster' in Roanapur that doesn't use a gun. Memorable cast of characters and a diverse amount of subjects, Black Lagoon tackles anything from the Yakuza and the Chinese Triads to Neo Nazis, drug cartels and Romanian snuff films. It can be a bit much at times but it's honestly a must-watch. Character development is decent too especially between the two leads. For all her foul language and her addiction to violence, who doesn't love Revy?

5 Centimeters per second ( Byousoku 5 Centimeter)

1 (film)

Another rather mellow entry by Makoyo Shinkai (who is an amazing director!)5. It's a film about love told in a rather touching way. We watch two friends grow close together and develop feelings for one another before they're forced apart by circumstances. It's an interesting look at love, especially unreachable love and how we deal with this. It's a tragedy but a good one at that and since it's a movie, perfect to watch on a quiet evening. I think there's a few lessons to be learned from this one. Very well done, clean animation and beautiful use of colours 

The Garden of Words (Kotonoha no Niwa)

Another film

Again, directed by Makoyo Shinkai. And much like the other one, Garden of Words deals with unreachable love. A student meets a mysterious, older woman by accident in a park. They end up spending more time there together as they both seem to hide away from the real world and all its responsibilities. They inevitably grow closer and this leads to complications of course. Great artwork and the writing is solid too. The characters felt real and believable whilst the story is a bitter-sweet one. Great for a rainy afternoon.

Spice and Wolf

13 episodes, season two has 12.

Meet Kraft Lawrence. A travelling merchant who happens upon a stowaway in his cart named Holo. She turns out to be a kind of wolf goddess in girl form. He promises to help her travel back to her home village of Yoitsu. You go into Spice and Wolf expecting furries and sexual tension. What you get instead is medieval economics. But delivered in a very cunning, interesting way. The series takes its time to explain various concepts dealing with trade for example without ever being dull. It's not action series but rather a beautiful story that also teaches you a few things about economics in a very basic, comprehensible way. Characters are great though and Lawrence and Holo have some of the best dialogues I've ever seen. Witty and I daresay better in dub than the original.

PS: Bonus points if you read the light novels.

School Days

12 episodes

It has a nice boat. What more incentive do you want from me?

Posted on April 11th 2016 01:13 PM
Mana: 1315

Rozen Maiden
2 series and OVA in total 26 episodes. 

I definitely need to rewatch but it's about dolls that are actually alive and fight a battle. Jun is a bored hikikomori and answers every mail with yes and thus gets one of the first Rozen Maiden named Shinku. He tries to help her by becoming her servant and help her restore something something. I can't remember. They made a new series later in 2013 with the question: what if Jun answered the email with no. I didn't count that one with the official episodes, haven't watched that one myself yet. 

xxxHolic
2 seasons (24&13 Episodes), 1 movie and 2 ova: 42 episodes in total. 

Seriously best work of clamp ever. It's mysterious and has a lot of funny episodes that are alone standing and not mainly part of the big story. For those that watched Tsubasa Chronicle it has repeating characters which was a little funny too for me at least. and the all around story about the dimensional witch Yuuko is very interesting. I seriously watched all of this in just around 7 days or so, it's really addicting because you want to know the bigger story behind it. 

Shiki
22 episodes

Bad thing with Shiki is: it becomes really really interesting only after episode 6, which is quite far away for a 22 episode series. I've already rewatched it many times but it's really interesting concept and how they work it all out what's happening to the city. Although I must say the hair art annoys me sometimes but I ignored it. Definitely must watch. Try to go through those 6 episodes, it's so worth it. They simply have to build up the story so you get attached to some characters. 

Attack on Titan
25 episodes and a second season somewhere in the year

I just want to have mentioned this, because I liked it and found it quite interesting. It's in the future where there are titans that eat people and the country has to defend themselves against it. There is a part of the army that is send outside of the walls protecting the cities to see if they can get to know more about titans. That's where the main characters end up to be, so obvious. 

(This one is going to be obvious)
Another
12 episodes

Mystery, thriller and horror thing. Class is cursed and slowly people from that class would get killed if you don't ignore the spare person. I'm not going to say more because I already feel that I'm spoiling but this was definitely a very interesting one! Everyone should watch my faceclaim :D 

Posted on April 20th 2016 01:01 PM
Mana: 1335

Thanks to Nasty I started to watch the Rozen Maiden 2013 version which was fun and makes me want to rewatch, which I wanted to do because you mentioned it. Especially xxxHolic was a lot of fun. 

I'm glad that the ones everyone is recommending are at least a few I have watched, so that makes it easier to be convinced to watch the others too ;)
I'm going to finish my plan to watch list, which are 10 other animes and after that I'm going to start on the animes you all mention here. 

I also have a new recommendation to make: 
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

Which is an anime that is airing at the moment, only two episodes are aired yet. It's a very nice idea and concept. Japan is filled with Kabane which are some sort of hard to kill zombies and the only way to escape them is to use a metal train, which isn't even the safest thing to use. One of the main characters tries to make a weapon to kill the kabane but that doesn't go very well or well the weapon works but there are certain consequences coming along. Especially people that liked Attack on Titan should watch this I guess. It's post apocalypse. 

Board Statistics

Who's online:
Active members:
Newest member: Richard Dragneel
Total characters: 101
Total posts: 5971
Fairy Tail
Grimoire Heart
Guildless
Lamia Scale
Magic Council
Phantom Lord
Royalty
Sabertooth

Shoutbox

Saia Otem: Sorry Long night at work Oped for mor sleep ill post tommorow (July 3rd 2016 05:11 AM)

Khione Vanima: it's fine :) (July 3rd 2016 07:02 AM)

Dylan Krei: yOLO (July 3rd 2016 12:23 PM)

Saia Otem: Hello Khione (July 4th 2016 01:24 AM)

Videns Akemi: Bloop (July 4th 2016 02:46 PM)

Nastasya Crowe: Poof! (July 5th 2016 05:13 PM)

Khione Vanima: bloop :3 (July 5th 2016 06:09 PM)

Saia Otem: Hello Princess (July 7th 2016 01:39 PM)

Saia Otem: Hello Zhao (July 7th 2016 02:36 PM)

Zhao Kiba: Ello ^^ (July 7th 2016 02:40 PM)

Rano Kino: . (July 18th 2016 06:49 AM)

Faust Noire: o-o (August 6th 2016 03:36 AM)

Nathaniel Abbadon: :P (August 6th 2016 05:56 PM)

Videns Akemi: (August 7th 2016 03:29 PM)

Uyeda Keiji: same (October 1st 2016 04:44 AM)

Erika Uehara: I do miss this place (October 12th 2016 10:57 AM)

Daryn Nevail: o/ (February 26th 2017 09:30 PM)

Khione Vanima: o.o (March 5th 2017 03:46 PM)

Hanon Di Fiore: Why are you guys even here? o-o (March 14th 2017 03:24 PM)

Khione Vanima: because we miss it .~. (March 14th 2017 10:14 PM)

Amarante Koyasu: heya (March 17th 2017 10:34 PM)

Khione Vanima: Hello :3 (March 18th 2017 01:05 AM)

Hanon Di Fiore: Yeah me too (March 25th 2017 10:26 PM)

Hanon Di Fiore: So what if I try again? (March 25th 2017 10:31 PM)

Khione Vanima: :O (March 26th 2017 01:51 AM)

Khione Vanima: That would be amazing <3 (March 26th 2017 01:51 AM)

Videns Akemi: bloop (May 1st 2017 09:44 PM)

Khione Vanima: bloop :3 (May 1st 2017 10:54 PM)

Hanon Di Fiore: work in progress :) (May 5th 2017 02:23 PM)

Khione Vanima: :D (May 5th 2017 10:57 PM)

Chat Rules

• 1. Language: English + PG13
  • 2. No advertising
  • 3. No staff requests

Affiliates